Drainage Repairs & Drainage Problems
Croft Drainage Solutions can offer you advise, drainage repair or replacement drainage system.
Contact us if you would like to discuss your drainage, septic tank or sewage treatment plant problems. The areas we cover include Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire.
Septic Tank Installation & Repair
Croft Building Solutions can help guide you through septic tank repair, installation, and maintenance. We are happy to offer advice over the phone and then arrange to visit you to conduct a drainage survey in Lincolnshire. For addresses within 20 miles of Gainsborough, Lincolnshire the first site visit is FREE.
We can also install new septic tank systems or maintain and repair your existing septic tank system; this includes refitting dip pipes. As well as being able to work on all domestic and commercial drainage systems.
Septic tank installation requires careful consideration and planning, for example:
- Does your property have enough room for a septic tank?
- Does it have enough room for a drainage field?
- Are you aware of local factors such as water tables and soil types?
We take all of these into account to make sure you get the right system for your property.
Drain Rehabilitation Repairs
Croft Drainage Solutions can provide immediate recommendations on remedial action. With your agreement, we will conduct any required works without delay when pipe damage is identified.
Typical work includes:
- Lining – A method used to repair a length of pipe by inserting a sleeve inside the pipe. This is hardened by curing, adding strength to the pipe at the same time as repairing the original defect. We can line pipes from 100mm to 300mm in diameter
- Patch Repairs – A patch is applied to a localised problem, removing the need for an expensive dig down and repair.
- Full Dig Down – Where necessary we can also undertake full dig down work to sort out the problem.
Drain Cleaning Services
We offer reactive and planned drain cleaning services for domestic and commercial systems. Planned work occurs to either enable us to look at the drain (for example if it is already blocked) or as a result of finding a problem during the drainage survey. We also offer a fully reactive service if needed via our trusted partners.
The services include:
- High Pressure Drain Jetting
- Colour CCTV Surveys & Reports
Septic Tank & Sewage Treatment Plant Drainage Surveys
Using high quality drainage survey equipment and our expert knowledge of drainage and building construction we can survey and locate problems. Investigating your septic tank or sewage treatment plant, check your pipework and advise you on the next steps.
We carry out inspections to a professional standard which comply with the following:
- Manual of Sewer Condition classification 5th Edition (2013)
- The Drain Repair Book 3rd Edition (2011)
Standard Drainage Survey Lincolnshire
Croft Drainage Solutions can provide all the standard drainage survey in Lincolnshire. Our range of surveys includes:
- Domestic homebuyers’ CCTV drainage surveys – Condition based CCTV survey often required by lenders to avoid expensive repairs after purchase. With full report and DVD recorded evidence
- Building over or near to a sewer – Pre & post construction condition CCTV drainage surveys – condition based surveys for contractors and developers to determine a drainage system location and condition. Either prior to works starting or after the works have finished ensuring building standards have been adhered to
- Drainage appraisal – drainage system failure – A CCTV drainage survey is the only way to ensure the structural condition of the drain or sewer is acceptable. If you have any breaks or cracks in a pipe this can cause the drainage system to block and cause flooding to property
- New Drainage Scheme – A survey to provide advice and costings for a new drainage scheme, septic tank and drainage field system, sewage treatment plant or extension/alterations to a property
- Rainwater Management – Drainage survey Lincolnshire to advise on rainwater management. Including harvesting and stormwater management
If you need any advice or more information on drainage systems Lincolnshire, or drainage survey Lincolnshire, give us a call today.