Drainage Site Surveys
Croft Drainage Solutions offer a wide range of survey options right across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.
Following a survey, we can offer you advice, drainage repair or replacement drainage system, depending on the outcome of the problem. Surveys conducted within 20 miles of Gainsborough, Lincolnshire are offered an initial free site visit.
All our surveys are carried out in line with the Chartered Building Company regulations and are Construction Line approved.
Drainage system surveying
Croft Drainage Solutions cover both domestic and commercial site surveys. Whether it is a pre-existing drainage solution which needs assessment either for moving home, repairs or extensions.
Or a new property build, housing development or business complex. The drainage needs must be properly assessed before work can be carried out effectively.
We assist both businesses and residents with insurance assessments to give detailed breakdowns of any drainage issues which can help with insurance claims for misuse, damage or floods.
Croft Drainage Solutions provide dedicated drainage site survey in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.
Our range of site surveys includes:
- Domestic homebuyers’ CCTV drainage surveys – Condition based CCTV survey often required by lenders to avoid expensive repairs after purchase. With full report and DVD recorded evidence.
- Building over or near to a sewer – Pre & post construction condition CCTV drainage surveys – condition based surveys for contractors and developers to determine a drainage system location and condition. Either prior to works starting or after the works have finished ensuring building standards have been adhered to.
- Drainage appraisal – drainage system failure – A CCTV drainage survey is the only way to ensure the structural condition of the drain or sewer is acceptable. If you have any breaks or cracks in a pipe this can cause the drainage system to block and cause flooding to property.
- New Drainage Scheme – A survey to provide advice and costings for a new drainage scheme, septic tank and drainage field system, sewage treatment plant or extension/alterations to a property.
- Rainwater Management – Drainage survey Lincolnshire to advise on rainwater management. Including harvesting and stormwater management.
- Underground Site Investigations – another use for our CCTV equipment, Site investigations aren’t disruptive to your day-to-day life, we’ll either dig shallow trial pits or alternatively drill shallow boreholes. This gives us a really good idea of what is going on underground at your site.
Drainage cleaning services
We offer reactive and planned drain cleaning services for domestic and commercial systems.
Planned work occurs to either enable us to look at the drain (for example if it is already blocked) or as a result of finding a problem during the drainage survey. We also offer a fully reactive service if needed via our trusted partners.