Everything you need to know about the drainage experts – Croft Drainage Solutions
Our promise to you
It’s not rocket science, but we have spent 40 years thinking about what great service would look like that would delight our clients time after time.
We care about every enquiry we get, we involve ourselves in your needs or problems to ensure we offer only the best and most value for money solution. In fact, over 95% of contracts delivered are for the original quoted price.
- How we deliver outstanding service:
- Listen First: Croft spend time listening to our customer’s problems
- Deliver work that allows the system to meet all environmental and planning regulations
- Always offer a sustainable solution
- Give clients full transparency of work and cost
- Offer good value
Who Croft Drainage are
Local, reliable and friendly
Croft Drainage Solutions is managed by a small team who collectively have around 40 year’s experience in the drainage and water industry. We have delivered a range of drainage and environmental projects across the UK all from our base in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
Our work is all about “improving your system’s performance” and offering the best quality of service to all our valued customers.
We offer a wide range of drainage services, and we cover the areas of Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire.
Creating, altering, repairing or maintaining a drainage system or water supply system can have a huge positive impact on people’s lives. When done well it can be a rewarding experience for everybody involved.
Unfortunately, in our experience, employing contractors is not always all that it should be. In fact, it fills some people with dread. This can be for all sorts of reasons. Such as a previous bad experience, consumer journalism, a cautionary tale from a friend, or just a fertile imagination.
Sometimes however this feeling of woe relates to the Contractor’s inability to gain the confidence of a potential customer. That may be because of a lack of understanding of the client requirements, not being forthcoming with the right solutions, or just not going that extra mile to deliver great service. This is what Croft Drainage Solutions aims to put right.
The price we quote, is the price you pay.
Over 95% of the contracts we have delivered are for the original quoted price.
Ben UsherCroft Drainage Solutions
We build relationships
We build our future on our past, so delighting our clients is at the top of our priority list. To check that we are achieving this we get feedback through various methods. The customer questionnaire is one of our favourites. We then tweak our systems if necessary. We are rated as very good across all the criteria we check against.
When you choose us, this is what you will get, time and time again:
- An experienced, knowledgeable, professional and friendly bunch of people. Who will spend time understanding your needs then delight you during all aspects of the construction process
- We are British Water Accredited and have over 40 year’s experience dealing with all drainage and water-related problems from a blocked drain or burst water pipe to installing state of the art sewage treatment plants
- An approach based on offering you the best value solutions
- We will help you through the process from identification of the problem to repair or design. And then drainage installation if needed
- No unwanted surprises. We will deliver the outcomes that we agreed with you at the commencement
- The comfort of dealing with a small organisation recognised at the highest level, as a Chartered Building Company
- We are in it for the long term and are fully committed to building relationships. Which mean our customers do not hesitate coming back to us.
I would recommend this company to…
I would recommend this company to anyone requiring a high quality solution to their drainage problem. They were problem solvers from the outset to the finish of the job. They attended to the timescale agreed, worked efficiently and with good humour, and all the garden and paths were returned to a pristine state. Their attention to detail, including the rebuilding of a wall to conservation standards, was excellent. Altogether a good professional experience and a job well done.